The CONEXIONHR Bootcamp is an intensive course of our modules 1, 2 and 3 with an intensive practice accompanied by a Recruiting Lead and the possibility of not only starting but also progressing on your professional career as an IT recruiter!
You will take part of a team of up to 10 people (so that the process is dynamic and personalized) for 3 months in which you will be able to:
- Taking the course asking all your doubts and obtaining personalized explanations from your Recruiting Lead
- Start recruiting with real openings and commissioning if a candidate of yours joins a CONEXIONHR client
- Participate in online talks with special guests from Technology field
- Participate in online talks with CONEXIONHR’s internal teams on IT recruitment strategies.
People who show a good performance can also get:
- Corporate email
- Exclusive openings assigned to improve the results of your hirings
- Obtain a study scholarship and be part of the Trainee team
- Continue your professional career having experience within a Recruiting project in a CONEXIONHR client or joining the internal team of CONEXIONHR in-house recruiters
- Obtain a job reference for future applications to which you want to apply
- Continue to actively recruit on our external network of recruiters
It is not necessary to have previous knowledge to start this Bootcamp!
- Be at least 18 years old
- PC or Laptop with webcam and microphone.
- Good internet connection
- Have Linkedin (at least in Business plan)
- Reside in Argentina, time availability from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. GMT-3 and being able to receive payments in ARS.
- Technical English (to be able to understand job descriptions in English and create basic interview reports)
Enrollment in the Bootcamp is on condition to an admission interview with the Recruiting Lead where the person will be assessed in relation to the requirements to start the course and answer any doubts the student may have.