Job type: Freelance, Contract Position.
FULL TIME (8HS/DAY) Monday to Friday
As Talent Recruiter your primary role will be to help source, recruit, vet and onboard talent to our platform as clients on the marketplace post new roles that are not immediately matched with existing talent.
A successful candidate in this role will be able to quickly and efficiently source high quality talent from around the world, screen talent, and help them create an account and apply to new client projects in a freelance/contract capacity. The right candidate is comfortable with both client-facing and talent-facing conversations.
● Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking and research.
● Become immersed in our existing talent pool; identify areas of density and gaps.
● As new jobs are posted, proactively identify which jobs may not be filled quickly, and proactively recruit high quality talent that may be a good fit for these roles.
● Accurately describe our company and its value propositions to the talent while also letting them understand that the role is for a client.
● Screen applicants (preferred: video conferencing interviews) to identify their core value-add to the client and ensure culture/skills match.
● Shepard new talent through the profile completion and application process to specific roles posted on the company.
● Keep up to date reports of where all applicants are in the process.
● 1+ years of experience recruiting technical talent for positions globally.
● Intimate understanding and reputation with the leading talent forums / boards.
● Experience recruiting for a variety of design roles (UX/UI, UX Researcher, Content Writer)
● Clear communicator, organized, quick and efficient, hard working, personable.
● Process-oriented self starter who can identify and fill technical recruiting gaps.
● Identify process for externally sourcing candidates through various channels.
● Sharp-thinker that is willing to learn about leveraging an existing network of talent.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.