We are a fast-growing, pioneering financial wellness start-up that invests heavily in the growth and development of its team members. As a financial education company, we provide a turn-key collaborative money mentorship solution that’s derived from the belief that our financial mentors are the last great hope for educating the working population on healthy money habits and positive behavior change. We seek to spread financial literacy by creating custom programs tailored to organizational need that ease monetary stress and equip employees with how to plan for their future.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer to help take our user experience to the next level. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic environment, have a deep technical understanding of core technologies, and have experience with building beautiful, scalable, responsive user experiences. Our platform leverages .NET, MySQL, Azure DevOps, Docker, AWS.
What you’ll do:
● Design, develop and operate services on the cloud that can scale to millions of users.
● Work with product/marketing to understand end-user requirements and create solutions that impact our customers, organizations and internal users.
● Help migrate current WordPress website to a custom one with headless CMS.
● Develop UX/UI concepts into functional prototypes and into production-ready code.
● Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic landscape.
What we are looking for:
● 4+ years of solid Frontend experience with at least 3 years of React experience.
● Deep understanding of HTML/CSS, responsive design practices (Tailwind, SASS, Vite, Webpack)
● Experience creating and updating CRUD interfaces using Material UI (MUI) or similar.
● Experience with CMS platforms (Contentful , Sanity, WordPress)
● Experience with CI/CD: Git, Github, Azure DevOps.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Experience with building responsive website using CMS.
● Experience with integrating Analytics platform like GA, Amplitude.
● Experience with Agile/Kanban methodologies and best practices.
● Excellent communication skills and the ability to have fun in a small team environment.
What we offer:
● An inclusive, encouraging and collaborative company culture.
● Strong support for career growth.
● 100% remote.
● USD payment.
● 4 weeks of vacations and 10 local holidays paid.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.