We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company applies the latest technology and best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
We’re the marketplace that connects leading retail brands to surplus distribution partners. We combine real-time data with intelligent solutions to help brands distribute their surplus inventory across online and brick & mortar channels.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer who loves solving complex problems.
You will be responsible for managing our cloud-based infrastructure to ensure the reliability, security, and scalability of our applications and services. You will work within the Engineering team to build and optimize our CI/CD pipelines, improve our performances, optimize our spend, and proactively monitor the environment to ensure seamless operation. This role offers an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact on our growing organization and to contribute to the success of our cutting-edge products.
What’s in it for you?
● Learn and evolve your skills using the latest and greatest technology tools in a rapidly growing company.
● Learn from the best engineers. We constantly challenge the status quo and invent new ways of building a great product.
● Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
● 100% remote. Work anywhere, whether it is remotely in the comfort of your home, in a shared co-working space, in an RV on the beach, or while being a nomad in another country.
● Work on challenging problems, innovate, impacting lots of people’s lives for the better while having fun doing it.
● Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English. Able to have a real-time conversation.
● 8+ years of full-time hands-on DevOps experience.
● 5+ years of experience with IaC.
● 5+ years of experience working with AWS.
● Ability to define the deployment process.
● Experience creating different environments for engineers.
● Ability to streamline the local dev environment setup.
Nice to have:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated ability.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.