We are an international engineering boutique, provider of advanced software development services and technology. Is a small, dynamic team of highly-talented engineers with a penchant for challenging technical problems and highly motivated tobring advancement to the world through technology.
Our teams are passionate about technology and thrive on challenges. We value technical expertise and a willingness to learn new things. Each development is tailored to the needs of each project, so being passionate about learning and using new languages, tools, and frameworks is part of our DNA. Our software engineering teams focus on best coding practices to ensure readability, reusability, and scalability of our systems’ designs and developments.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a solid technical foundation to join a machine learning project. Working along with teams in the USA, the role will be responsible for building evaluation and training pipelines for ML models and end-to-end architecture of new features.
● Have at least 6 years of experience working in projects with C++.
● Have experience in leading or coordinating with several teams in the context of a project.
● Can tackle high complexity tasks independently.
● Are able to engage in software design conversations.
● Have the ability to identify potential risks to the team or projects and communicate them to their stakeholders.
● Are fluent both in Spanish & English to feel comfortable in a bilingual environment.
● Are currently located in one of the following cities: Buenos Aires, Bogotá, São Paulo, Belo Horizonte or Rio de Janeiro.
It’d be nice if you:
● Have experience with Java and Typescript.
● Have knowledge of computer vision.
● Have work experience with machine learning models (training and/or evaluation)
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.