At the company, we’re all about delivering top-notch products and ensuring that our employees feel great while doing it. We take pride in providing our customers with only the best experience possible, and that’s where you come in! We’re seeking a Customer Support/Success Specialist to join our team and help us continue to grow and innovate.
As part of our mission to develop an ecosystem of products that cater to small businesses and self-employed professionals, we’ve launched several successful offerings. And we’re not stopping there – we’re gearing up to release an app for personal and business financial accounting.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility and ability to make quick decisions and changes. You’ll work alongside a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do and eager to share their knowledge and experience with you.
As our Customer Support/Success Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
● Daily communication with customers to build trusted and long-lasting relationships.
● Managing reviews to solve complaints and create a positive company image.
● Working on customer conversion, engagement, and retention.
● You’ll also collaborate with our Product and Marketing teams to make our apps even better and spread them among a larger user base.
What do we expect from you:
As our Customer Success Project continues to grow, we want you to grow with us. As our ideal candidate:
● You’ve got 1-2 years of experience in Customer Support or Customer Success Specialist roles.
● A client-oriented approach is second nature to you.
● You’re a true detective, able to solve any customer issue that comes your way.
● Excellent verbal and written English skills are essential.
● You’re familiar with Live Chat software, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, and Jira/Confluence.
● If you’ve worked previously in mobile or speak Spanish, that’s a bonus!
What do we offer:
● The ability to work completely remotely.
● Paid vacation and sick leaves.
● You’ll also enjoy internal corporate discounts on various services, including discounts on English courses.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.