We are a fast growing startup with a goal-based savings, financial literacy and smart spending platform, made just for kids and powered by those who love them.
The company uniquely engages kids from all backgrounds in understanding how to build wealth and learn financial language by offering fun, quiz-based games that are developed using memes and gifs from hip-hop artists, social media influencers and pop culture personalities.
What we’d like to see:
● Experience designing and developing test cases for mobile and web components.
● Code cases forfunctional, performance, and regression tests.
● Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout a regression.
● Compose, automate and execute test cases according to the productrequirements.
● Maintain and adapt the test scripts according to the business requirements.
● Test web applications on desktop as well as on mobile devices orfarms.
● Team player.
● Work in geographically distributed teams following an agile methodology.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you’ll do:
● Have the ability to do automated end-to-end tests, communicating BE and FE.
● Writing automated tests in BDD.
● Page Object Design in UI automation testing.
● Getting links from emails, sending backend requests, triggering batches through API requests.
● Document clear and succinct bugs reporting.
● Work with emulators orfarms.
● Debug system issues, identifying if the problem is in test code or product code.
Knowledge, tools and technologies:
● Maven project.
● Serenity BDD.
● Selenium WebDriver.
● RESTful API.
Nice to have:
● Android Studio.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.