The company is reimagining healthcare by unlocking access to clinical data. Our API-first approach makes securely sharing clinical information and insights between providers, payers, and patients easy. We work with health systems and payers to streamline release of information requests, optimize risk adjustment, improve HEDIS and Star ratings, ensure regulatory compliance, and more..
About the role:
Do you enjoy solving difficult problems and creating efficiency using technology? If this sounds exciting then this opportunity is for you! We are looking for a Software Engineer, who is self-driven and loves learning new technologies and languages.
● 7+ years of experience with Spring Boot/J2EE/Java 11+, experience with either Hibernate or Spring Data, Spring Security.
● Solid understanding of microservices based architecture.
● 5+ years of experience in database schema design (MySQL, Postgres, etc….)
● Experience with building RESTful APIs, Open API standards.
● Experience with GIT and build tools (maven or gradle)
● Unit tests (JUnit, Integration tests, Spring Mock, etc..)
● Exposure to build/deployment tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab workflows.
● Expertise with docker, AWS family of products.
● Experience solving problems related to scalability and availability.
● Linux/Unix knowledge, Bash scripting, deployment scripts.
● Familiarity with different software development methodologies especially Agile ( Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
● Excellent communication skills.
If applying as Fullstack:
● 3+ years of experience with Typescript/React/Node.js applications.
● Experience with HTML and CSS.
Nice to have:
● Healthcare integration experience (FHIR, HL7)
● Fully remote.
● Flexible hours.
● Health coverage.
● Paid Sick Days.
● Paid time off.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.