We’re looking for someone to research, design and develop systems of upstream services leveraging the latest back end technologies. You’ll evaluate the application of new tools & technologies as they continually evolve, maintain and extend existing services to support our downstream applications, and maintain and scale our existing cloud infrastructure.
This is a unique opportunity to join an early stage start-up that is backed by top investors and building the next generation of consumer blockchain technology. You’ll shape our culture by serving as a mentor for junior developers, promoting best practices within the team and leading by example.
● 5+ years of experience building scalable back-end solutions.
● 2+ years of experience in managing resources in Google Cloud Platform (e.g. App Engine, Kubernetes, GCS, Networks, etc.)
● Proficiency in Golang and GraphQL service architecture.
● Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
● Experience building reliable, scalable, and testable code with proper abstractions.
● A collaborative spirit, and the ability to work effectively within a team.
Background & characteristics:
● Familiarity with basic cryptography.
● Experience working with large codebases across teams with multiple contributors.
● A high bar for the quality of code and quality of user experience.
● An ability to understand requirements and help surface high-impact ways of solving problems.
● A passion for blockchain and NFT ecosystems considered a strong plus.
● Paid time off.
● Health coverage.
● Flexible hours.
● Paid Sick Days.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.