We are the digital contracting platform of the creator economy. They power the e signatures and contract management for businesses such as agencies, production companies, and influencer platforms that want to collaborate quickly and legitimately with creators. The company’s platform brings together intuitive product design, cutting-edge contract-search, and contract automation in a way that innovative companies love.
About the role:
As a Python Engineer on the team, you have the opportunity to truly understand the needs of customers and collaboratively design and build resulting end-to-end features that empower and delight our users. We are looking for someone with a passion for building great customer experiences and can craft solutions in our platform.
● You will build user-driven, user-critical new features and functionality – including helping users self-service annotate contracts with new speed and intelligence, delight agreement senders and signers with new auto-completion/recommendation features, and constantly discover with our team how to make-the-most out of contract data through designing new systems for delivering insights and follow-on customer actions and automations.
● Desires to make a company-wide impact through a high degree of ownership and responsibility over new product features.
● Working with Sales team and client partners, you will help to define, build and deliver solutions.
● Can understand and explain how technical decisions will drive business outcomes – including key trade-offs and the design choices for longer-term result sustainability and adaptability.
● Champions best practices in engineering, data security, and design.
● Transactional/metadata: Google Spanner.
● File storage: Google Cloud Storage.
● Server: Google App Engine Python with Flask.
● File Processing: Python-based Google Cloud Run.
● Distributed event messaging: Google PubSub.
● Web Client: HTML/JS/CSS with Vue.
● Expertise in designing and building scalable, powerful, but – importantly – still simple-to-use product features.
● Track record of feature prototyping, learning from and embracing user feedback, and polishing-and-iterating a feature to excellence.
● Demonstrates a real compassion for the user and crafts solutions with great intention.
● Entrepreneurial track record with proven ability to discover and act on new business opportunities enabled by technology and data.
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
● Experience delivering high-quality software design and development including experience with restful services.
● Wellness benefits.
● Computer. Provided computer and/or computer equipment for work.
● Health coverage.
● Flexible hours.
● Paid time off.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.