The company’s mission is to deliver world-class enterprise software to help restaurant chains thrive in the face of increasing complexity, opportunities, and challenges. We employ talented and ambitious engineers to use the latest technologies and tools to build innovative cloud and app based software products in rapid fashion.
Our technology team is a rapidly growing group of talented and experienced engineers helping to build the leading enterprise software company focused on restaurant technology. We use a modern tech stack to build great products and solve interesting and challenging engineering and innovation problems.
● Experience with stream-processing systems such as Apache Spark Streaming, Kinesis, Apache Kafka.
● Working experience with Redshift or similar and know the best practices for tuning performance.
● Knowledge of Python, Scala or Java.
● Experience writing and understanding complex SQL queries.
● Advanced knowledge of AWS Big Data services, such as EMR, Glue, Athena.
● Working experience orchestrating data pipelines with tools like Airflow.
● Working experience with RDS, Elasticsearch, Lambda functions, EC2, S3.
● Working experience with logging and monitoring tools like Elasticsearch Service, Cloudwatch.
● Working experience on automating the deployment and operation of data pipelines.
● Industry experience:
– Involved in developing at least one data pipeline that involved collecting/streaming, storing and processing (ETL) the data for various business use cases.
– Experience with structured, semi-structured and unstructured large data sets from real time/batch streaming data feeds.
Personal Traits Required:
● Experience working in a product company or has product company type software development experience.
● Comfortable working in a small company, start-up, fast moving, ambitious environment.
● Comfortable working in an environment with ambitious expectations for themselves and each other.
● Flexible mindset and able to deal with ambiguity.
● Excellent communication – in person, on the phone, and in writing.
● Comfortable communicating with a wide range of individuals – including peers, juniors, and seniors and executives
● Intellectual curious, forward thinking, willing to suggest / try new technologies and creative approaches to problems.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.