Our company is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, the company offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This position is responsible for building and supporting features and provide peer support in development of the DrugDev Spark platform.
● Independently lead the development of small to medium size system components.
● Provide peer support to Software Engineers in the design of new small system components.
● Contribute to the design and development of new features and applications.
● Unit testing and functional testing of new functionality.
● Support customers and professional services as required to address any questions or resolve any issues related to the platform.
● Help on-board new Software Engineers to the team.
● Review of functional specifications and other validation deliverables as assigned.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Bachelor’s Degree in related field – Computer Science, Math, or comparable field.
● Master’s Degree Pref.
● 3 to 5 years prior related experience in developing web applications, graduate experience, or demonstrated success in development with DrugDev Spark or equivalent system.
● Experience in React.
● Experience with Ruby on Rails, Python, Ember or similar web framework (desirable)
● Ability to write clean code.
● History of successfully designing small to medium system components
● Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
● Attention to detail.
● Technical/functional expertise.
● Decision making.
● Customer focus.
● Energy, motivation and work rate.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.