We’re looking for a strong Senior Product Designer. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company applies the latest technology and the best practices to help businesses grow.
As a Product Designer, you will own the end-to-end product development process, partnering closely with cross-functional partners like product, engineering, research, data science, and content and create product design from early exploration to fully-fledged final UI.
If you are interested in building scalable designs to host thousands of small business websites or architecting an interactive editing experience for email marketing, join us!
What’s in it for you:
● Work with the latest and greatest technology tools for a venture-backed startup.
● Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
● Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
● Work remotely at the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
● Work on challenging problems, innovate, have fun while doing it.
● Travel around the world. We offer occasional business trips to work with our clients face to face from their offices.
● A professional portfolio showing UI / UX design solutions brought to life during the professional career that demonstrates high-quality work.
● 3+ years of full-time hands-on product design experience in a professional setting.
● Extensive experience and track record working on end-to-end product design.
● Able to have a conversation about technical details speaking and writing English in real time.
● Experience working autonomously to influence decisions across teams.
● Expertise with Figma in generating wireframes, designs, prototypes and specifications.
● Expert-level understanding of design systems and working with Figma components across multi-product environments.
● Excellent communicator and cross functional collaborator.
● Interest in the real estate industry.
Nice to have:
● Some knowledge of React or CSS but isn’t required.
● Expertise in Principle, Adobe After Effects or other tool for creating interaction design & animations.
● Expert level understanding of design systems and components using Figma.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.