The company was founded on the dream of creating a super platform to “Unite all gamers and Ignite their happiness” by serving their needs. Our company is coming out of KSA and targeting regional and global ambitions. We would like to serve the gaming ecosystem by bringing all scosystem together. We would like to unite all types of gamers and ecosystem players: Console, PC, Mobile Gamers, Amateur or Professional E-Sports Players, E-Sports organizers, Game Studios, Game publishers, Non-Profit Organizations, Retailers, Pre-Owned Equipment buyers and sellers: Unlike others, it will be built exclusively for Arabic speaking gamers considering their preferences from payment methods to loyalty programs and connects them with the local gaming community.
We are a KSA-based company and we are building distributed teams who will be working remotely based in KSA and Turkey.
● Design & Develop technical solutions that cater to the business needs using NodeJS with Express framework. (TypeScript knowledge is preferred).
● Design and implement the REST API which will be placed as a middleware service between end-user applications and e-commerce backend engines.
● Design scalable solutions that are suited to the architecture with better handling and queue implementations.
● Enable the business units by supplying a rapidly deliverable solution architecture.
● Document the design of the infrastructure with unit tests, integration tests, and mock responses.
● Responsible for the quality of the deliverables of the project against requirements and promoted lead practices.
● Partner with project teams to clarify requirements, initiate solutions, and develop deliverable software in the iterations of Scrum.
● Build a reusable framework that will expedite the launching of new brands on the same platform.
● Implement caching and full-text searching capabilities on the API level when requested.
● Willing to work in GMT+3 time zone (+/- 2 hours would be fine)
● BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent field.
● 6+ years experience as a NodeJS developer on technical projects and resources
● Expert-level NodeJS and Express framework knowledge is required.
● Strong in software engineering, design patterns, including design of microservice architecture
● Good knowledge of relational databases, message queue brokers, object-oriented concepts, version control tools, and continuous integration concept
● Strong API design skills with solid principles in designing and building RESTful web services
● Experience with application debugging, performance profiling, and performance optimization at scale
● Experience working with key-value storage and queuing tools like Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, as well as non-relational data storage (MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
● “Web-speed” development (weekly releases) and are comfortable delivering with tight deadlines and short release cycles.
● Good knowledge of Unix systems and GNU/Linux
● Agile development methodology and continuous integration.
● JIRA/Clickup issue management tool
● AWS knowledge (IaC, Lambdas, etc) is a plus.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.