We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most – their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations. With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
We are looking for an Analytics Engineer to join our growing Data Engineering team! You will build foundational data models for key data initiatives, contribute to our corporate data model, and own the analytics infrastructure for these data products end-to-end, from curating raw data, to data modeling, to reporting and ensuring high quality data. You will work with our partners across the business, engineering, and analytics teams to build effective reporting and analytics products that deliver real business value.
You should be passionate about data systems, able to manage stakeholder relationships, deliver high performance, accurate data products, familiar with “DataOps” and able to communicate at the right level for all stakeholders.
Cool things you’ll do:
● Start Up: Our data warehouse is a new, green field opportunity to work on at the company.
● Data Culture: Champion our data-driven, self-service culture and use data to solve real business questions, problems and drive strategy & decision making at the company.
● Data Management: You’ll work at all stages of the data supply chain from ingestion to reporting.
● Collaboration: You’re the intersection between engineering, business and data analysis to translate business requirements into proper data curation and schema design.
● Data Strategy: Help our Principal Data Engineer advance our company data model.
● Teamwork: You’ll work collaboratively with partners all over the company and be part of a growing data team at the company.
What you bring to the table:
● Relevant work experience as an analytics engineer, data engineer or full stack analyst.
● Strong experience in Kimball Design, Data Lake House and / or Data Vault modeling.
● Strong SQL, with an emphasis on readability, performance, accuracy and cost.
● Relevant work experience with modern data platforms such as Snowflake, or GBQ.
● Experience working in a “dataops” or agile development environment.
● You have a track record of delivering projects that impact business decisions.
● You can self-serve ELT pipelines using Airflow or metadata driven systems.
● You have experience complying with data privacy laws in your projects.
● You can clearly communicate technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
● Python, Strong SQL, Data Modeling, and familiarity with DBT.
Bonus points for:
● Experience working on new “greenfield” projects
● Experience being the point of contact for Analytics teams
● Experience working with ML platforms
● Experience working with dbt.
● Experience working in a collaborative data modeling environment such as SQLDBM.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.