Our company is one of the largest and most successful fintech software development companies in the world having built three fintech unicorns from scratch-LendingClub, Upgrade and Dianrong. The company specializes in building digital solutions, including 45 original enterprises, 120 digital transformations and 40 product revamps.
The company’s unique Team Captain client-focused process enables our most senior engineers to navigate and apply the latest technologies to develop cutting-edge digital solutions for banks, credit unions, payment companies, lending firms, wealth management firms, and insurance companies.
● Business-oriented professional, capable of understanding client goals and expectations first of all.
● Work with the product team and the development team to assess the best approach for creating a maintainable automation framework.
● Analyze acceptance criteria, use case scenarios and general UI/UX expectations in order to design and develop streamlined, easy-to-maintain test cases.
● Execute functional testing while code is being developed.
● Create code that automates the execution of those tests.
● Assist developers with unit testing. What to aim for, what to avoid doing, how to effectively test a code unit.
● Be a team player, communicate progress and risks, collaborate.
● 5+ years of experience in the QA area.
● Team management experience.
● Experience working in Agile teams (Scrum or Kanban).
● Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts.
● Able to work with relational and non-relational databases.
● Able to test REST APIs.
● Able to create mock services.
● Able to engage in conversation (oral/written) with a client.
● Able to report issues/bugs that can be understood by any stakeholder at a single glance.
● Experience working with CI/CD.
● Experience working with AWS.
● Experience working with Salesforce.
● Experience with mobile automation.
● Experience working with BDD.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.