We have a fully distributed LatAm engineering team with a majority in Argentina. We have a very high bar for technical skills and are seeking only the most talented developers.
As a back-end engineer, you will work directly with our CTO and engineering team to launch and scale the core product.
Expect to tackle a healthy mix of back-end data workflows and integrations. The most important function will be to help architect the data workflow and integrate multiple 3rd party data providers. In tandem, you’ll help build a best-in-class user experience.
● Work directly with our CTO and engineering leaders
● Develop and iterate our proprietary internal pricing engine for insurance
● Partner closely with product and design on user experience
● Build data pipelines and data intake processes with external partners in automotive and insurance
● Balance speed and quality, with a focus on tangible results
● Collaborate with and communicate to our small team
● 4+ years of professional engineering experience
● Strong knowledge of CS fundamental concepts
● Strong experience with our stack: Python, Django
● Bonus for B.S., M.S. or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
● Bonus for experience in a seed-stage, high-growth startup
● Bonus if you have managed engineers before
● Competitive salary paid in USD
● Flat team structure – we love to ship code
● Work local hours with LatAm colleagues
● Open vacation policy & local holidays respected
● Significant growth potential as we 3x the eng team this year
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.