Our company was founded at MIT in 2012 and is a graduate of Techstars Boston. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA, with the team distributed across the United States, Canada, Ukraine, Peru, and Argentina. We are a team of high-performing, responsible, and sociable people who enjoy being in the trenches of a high-growth startup and are dedicated to understanding customer problems and solving tough challenges together. Our people are proactive, conscientious, highly communicative, collaborative, and impactful; we place the team ahead of ourselves and strive to excel in cross-functional work to move the company forward.
● Developing, architecturing new features and supporting the current application.
● Bugfixing and writing unit tests.
● Performing code review, UI optimizations.
● Collaborate with frontend, backend, UI developers.
● 3+ years of commercial experience with HTML, CSS, Sass/SCSS.
● Expert in cross-browser developing.
● Strong knowledge of React.js. Popular libraries and best practices.
● Good knowledge of OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns principles.
● Good knowledge of Flow / TypeScript.
● Experience with writing unit tests.
● Experience with Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● English – Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
● Experience with PHP, Twig.
● Experience with MobX.
● Experience with CI/CD (pipelines, configs)
● Experience with Docker.
● Experience with storybook.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.