The company is a transport, logistics, and eCommerce technology company focused on helping traditional businesses in Latin America thrive in a digital world. Our top-notch team of 35+ engineers and more than 100 employees is fully remote throughout the region, and is on pace to triple in size during the next twelve months, led by veterans of world-class Silicon Valley companies and VCs (Uber, Apple, Y Combinator) and large international technology firms (Amazon, Adobe, Oracle).
The coming months represent a tremendous growth challenge for our company, and we’re hoping to build on our already impressive accomplishments by attracting top tech talent and expanding our customer base throughout Latin America.
The Backend Developer will be responsible for the development of all server-side logic, the definition and maintenance of the central database and will ensure high performance and responsiveness to front-end requests. He/she will perform the creation of reusable code and libraries for future use. Will work with security engineers to strengthen the protection of web services.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in Web development
● Python/Django skills
● Cloud services with AWS or Google Cloud
● Relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB and PostgresSQL)
● Basic knowledge for Micro-services development
● Proficient understanding of code version control tools such as Git.
● Experience implementing platforms for automated testing and unit testing.
● Data migration, transformation and scripting
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
● Ability to work with a distributed team of Spanish and English speaking employees.
● Strong working ability in written Spanish and English, spoken preferred.
● Although this is a remote location, we prefer that you are living in Latam countries so time difference does not affect the team synchrony.
● You will have a huge and amazing influence on the growth of the company.
● An attractive compensation package
● Remote and global work culture; you can be anywhere in the world.
● 8 paid days off (On top of legal holidays in whatever country you reside in).
● Opportunities to practice and improve Spanish and English while working with an international.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.