Our mission is to deliver world-class enterprise software to help restaurant chains thrive in the face of increasing complexity, opportunities, and challenges. We employ talented and ambitious engineers to use the latest technologies and tools to build innovative cloud and app based software products in rapid fashion. Based in Bethesda, MD, our company is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors that have also backed Google, Uber, and Dropbox.
About the Role:
The Data Product Manager will be responsible for all the data powered products which include reporting on our restaurant portal, our data APIs, data integration with partners and AI products. This person will be responsible for creating all AI products from the ground up with the aim to provide tools to operators to optimize their restaurant with dynamic menu management, dynamic pricing and discounts aimed at retaining and monetizing existing guests.
Responsibilities will include:
● Ownership of various data products, responsible for the end to end product lifecycle from ideation to launch.
● Responsible for the product roadmap and execution from sprint planning to yearly product roadmap.
● Lead analytics research and exploration, working collaboratively with data scientists testing and assessing models.
● Identify new business opportunities that can benefit from AI/ML technology to improve revenue and restaurant operations
● Responsible for competitive market research assessing gaps in our data product offering
● The data role advocates to our customers and prospects, able to convey complex AI concepts and values to non a technical audience.
● Taking an active role in all the sprint ceremonies from sprint planning to retrospective including backlog pruning prioritization and stand-ups
● Previous experience as a data analyst or data scientist with hands-on experience in data wrangling, building ML models and data analysis.
● Previous experience as a Product Manager with end to end ownership of a product.
● Knowledgeable in everything data including data modeling, data warehouse concepts, data analysis strategies, ML models, and latest AI developments.
● Experience working with APIs including semantic.
● Able to get dirty with data doing data exploration and analysis.
● 1+ year experience as Product Manager overseeing
● 3+ years of experience as data analyst for applications that have strong user interaction component
● Writing clear and concise user stories, and user flows
● Strong phone communication skills
● Understanding of modern UI techniques
● Understanding of modern web applications, REST API, Graph QL
● Understand Agile/SCRUM development approach
● Master’s Degree in Science or Engineering
● Experience with Point of Sale, web eCommerce, analytics applications
● Experience with Retail, Restaurant, Grocery Technology Platforms
● Experience with Loyalty, Payment platforms
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.