We are an Enterprise SaaS Company. We go beyond a traditional Point of Sale (POS) software, leveraging an API-first approach and have developed a core suite of omni-channel ordering solutions. The company’s product offering includes point of sale software, digital ordering,kiosk, analytics among others. The company delivers an enterprise-scale, cloud-based SaaS solution that’s fast, flexible, and forward-thinking, making it easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to afford. Improved guest experience, best-in-class integrations, centralized enterprise management, and payment processor choice are some of the reasons leading restaurant chains choose our company to help them move faster, stay nimble, and increase profits.
The technical writer role at our company is critical in driving product understanding with both internal and external users. Each technical writer is given a lot of leeway and support to drive documentation needs and deliverables. You are the focal point of all documentation decisions about the product synthesized from your interactions with product managers, customers, internal stakeholders, and competition.
At our company you will:
● Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
● Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
● Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
● Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
● Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
● Conduct external market analysis to understand where competition is taking the market
Successful candidates have worked as lead technical writers for customer facing applications and are looking to join a software company whose product is used by millions of users. Experience working with software or product development teams is preferred. Ideal candidates will be from a technical background; comfortable with reviewing acceptance criteria and user stories to determine documentation needs. Prior experience using the software tools you’ll be using on a daily basis is desired. These will be Google Apps for content creation, Aha! For product planning, Jira for development/QA, Zendesk for support, and Slack/Zoom for internal communication.
● 5+ years of experience as a technical writer
● 2+ years of experience leading documentation efforts for a digital company
● Experience writing release notes,
● Experience writing software documentation, videos for SaaS companies
● Experience writing documentation for APIs
● Knowledge of document management tools for online documentation
● Knowledge of best practices for online documentation
● A team player
● Strong phone communication skills
● Experience with startup product development and MVP
● Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.