Is your head full of ideas that you know could help people around you? Do you have a passion for developing great software? Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Then now is the right time to join our team!
What You’ll Do
● Be a part of the team developing great software with industry leaders and innovators like Atlassian, Red Hat, Salesforce, Percolate and many others.
● Work with us on startups, challenging your creativity and invention, while using the latest technologies.
● Have a chance to bring your own ideas and influence how things are done.
● Cooperate with guys from San Francisco, New York, Philadelphia, Sydney, Buenos Aires or London, with an opportunity to visit these places.
● Help us bring new innovative jobs to town for all of us.
● Enjoy great coffee, beer, table foosball, game nights, movie & documentary nights, bike or hike trips, join the company table tennis team.
● Enjoy the exciting start-up atmosphere or work for stable customers with a great
reputation. We offer both under one roof.
● Get your HANDS ON the latest technologies
● Non-formal “dorms-like” working atmosphere
● Fruit of your work will be used by millions of users around the world
● Agile methodologies, lots of unit tests, functional tests, code reviews, scrums, etc.
● Flexible working hours for sure
● Great coffee and lots of fun activities (yes, we do have a secret underground..)
● And of course a great salary corresponding to your skills.
Who you are
You are smart, talented, enthusiastic, reliable and are modest.
Your Key Skills
● Strong analytical and solution design skills
● Experience in frontend development
● Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
● English at a communicative level.
● Reliability and responsibility
● Team player
● Ability to communicate (present in front of Customer, within the team)
● Table football psycho/freak, floorball player, yoga guru, blood donor, NERFighter, climber.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.