Our company is looking for a Solutions Engineer. Our team owns all technical aspects of client lifecycle, through onboarding and beyond to ensure customer happiness. You will be a critical partner to our Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Support and Product organizations. We’re looking for you to break down technical challenges and to enjoy collaborating with teams across the organization. You will be a troubleshooting expert, with a drive to transform our products to fully self-serve/self-healing properties. This position provides career development through daily direct interaction with high profile customers and partners as well as regular cross department interactions. You are expected to have strong skills relating to internal cross-functional collaboration, and experience in one or many company departments is a plus. You must have a technical background as well as strong service orientation and communication skills.
What you’ll need:
● 3 years in a technical customer service/technical account management/solutions engineer/software engineering capacity.
● Experience with mobile development (iOS/Android)
● Experience and knowledge integrating mobile SDKs and Rest APIs.
● Experience in Ad Tech with attribution and/or analytics SaaS platforms – a big plus.
● Independent, fast learner, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, growth environment.
● Phenomenal communication skills.
● Ability to write SQL queries.
● Familiarity with ETL structure and database frameworks.
● Experience in the Desktop/Mobile Ad Tech space is a plus.
● Knowledge of Attribution, DMPs, and CDPs is a plus.
● BS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
● A desire to build things.
● Passion for solving problems.
What you’ll do:
● Technical implementation of the company platform, from scoping, planning, and execution; encompassing the onboarding process of the Company Attribution and Analytics APIs.
● You will be expected to know our product inside and out and team up with Sales, Customer Success, Support, Engineering, and Product teams to assist with technical sales activities for new and existing accounts.
● Build customer trust through professional and swift onboarding.
● Provide answers to customers regarding technical implementation questions.
● Build and maintain strong relationships with marquee accounts.
● Collaborate with Customer Success, Support, Engineering, and Product teams to deliver solutions to our customers.
● Develop internal tools, design workflows and processes, hold training sessions, analyze data, code API wrappers.
● Collaborate with Engineering and Product leadership to influence product roadmaps.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Great, just keep talking to your recruiter.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.