We are looking exceptional problem solvers to lead our teams building the next generation of applications designed for the cloud. Our architects are hands on, leading our world class engineers from the front, and are at the heart of technical solutioning.
The successful candidate will have worked on multiple cloud transformation programs, with experience through all phases of the software development life cycle. The candidate should have extensive experience conducting assessments, building proof of concepts and preparing point of views.
We are looking for excellent leadership and management skills. We are also looking for excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 9+ years software architecture experience
- 3+ years experience with micro-services, event driven, or other cloud native architecture
- 3+ years experience with one or more of the following cloud providers: AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Databases(SQL, NoSQL, Graph), object-oriented and functional programming concepts
- Working experience of 12-factor application development and SOLID Principles
- Expertise in developing distributed and Event Driven applications
- Experienced polyglot programmer with Hands on coding experience in at least two programming languages like Java, C#, Go or Scala
- Hands on coding experience with development frameworks like Spring, Spring boot, .NET Core / .Net Framework
- Experience in Cloud Native Microservices Development, Serverless programming
- Sound knowledge of software engineering development practices with experience in building applications that are secure, automated and observable. Using CI/CD pipelines, Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting.
- Expertise in Agile development methodology and working experience in Test Driven Development
- Consulting/client serving experience
- Apply EA principles and methodologies – develop target state architecture for greenfield application/product development, legacy modernization
- Microservices development and experience in DDD – Domain Driven Design
- AWS, Azure, GCP or Pivotal – experience developing using PaaS components. Developer / Architect certification in cloud platforms
- Experience in designing and implementing scale applications
- Work Permit and all relocation costs are taken care off by the company.
- On arrival 3000 USD of relocation grant to get them started – this will be mentioned in the offer.
- Any quarantine expenses are taken care by the company.
- 7000 USD interest free loan for getting a car etc.
- 2/3 of tuition fees for kids education is sponsored by the company. KG onwards.
- We have an apartment complex on lease – the associates will get first month rent off if they choose to stay in the apartment complex.
- 50% of medical insurance contribution from company
- Equal contribution / match for pension contribution by company – that starts after 9 months on the island
- Learning & Development – for certifications of interest – learning and certification cost is reimbursed by the company.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.