Our technology team is a small (but growing) group of talented and experienced engineers and moving from a startup to a leading enterprise software company. We are in the process of building foundational core technology making key architectural decisions and implementing agile development processes including (CI/CD) for our future expansion.
We are actively looking for talented and ambitious QA Engineers
● Independently designing, developing and executing test cases.
● Developing both manual and automated tests.
● Triage of reported issues that come from CXP and go to Engineering
● Work confidently and carefully across all operating domains for our product
● Assisting Engineering reproduce items from CXP
● Subject Matter Expert (SME)/coordinator for feature questions from CXP
● 5+ years software testing experience
● Comfortable testing Web API applications
● Skilled with some automation software – e.g. Selenium, RestAssured,
● Problem Solving and Triage experience
● Excellent communication skills
● Familiar testing UWP/Windows Store/Windows/WPF applications
● Comfortable setting up Windows Hardware
● Basic SQL
● Basic Scripting
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with Point of Sale (POS) Systems.
● Familiarity with Restaurant POS and Related Software.
● Familiarity with Payment Processing.
● Experience working in the Azure Cloud & AWS
● Basic MongoDB
● Enjoys technology – able to learn on your own; not intimidated by new technology
● Inquisitive – determined, willing & able to take things apart and figure out how they work
● Excited for the startup culture – learn and work on multiple projects and assignments
● Track record of ownership – takes responsibility for solving problems beginning
● Remote work.
● Salary in USD.
● Paid vacation days, along with sick leave, training days and Argentine holidays, some are moved to coincide with United States.
● Travel to Bethesda office within the first year.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.