Our company is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, the company offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The UX Designer is responsible for researching the product landscape to understand its place in the market, role in the business and the needs of the user. They understand and champion the motivations of the product personas. They interpret the business requirements and translate those into accessible UX artefacts, which are then produced to contribute to the success of the product.
● Work collaboratively with product owner and scrum team to create solutions which support business goals and work within technical constraints, while optimizing the experience for users.
● Create low or high-fidelity wireframes or prototypes that include interaction design, content and visual design at the right level of detail needed to communicate the intent of the design.
● Use a wide variety of user research techniques from concept to implementation to understand mental models, user needs, and patterns of behavior to test assumptions, inform the design and influence prioritization.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
● A strategic mindset with excellent judgement, to ensure that products are shipped with the best user experience within the given technical and business constraints.
● Generalist user experience professional with experience in both design and research for complex web-based or enterprise applications.
● Ability to have an empathetic, human-centric approach to analysis, with working knowledge of usability and accessibility standards.
● Ability to understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research and design.
● Excellent analytical and creative thinking abilities.
● Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
● A strong desire and eagerness to be curious, inquisitive, and innovative.
● Enthusiasm for teaching.
● Strong attention to detail, with an understanding of how a project fits in with larger strategic goals.
● A love of complex problems inherent in enterprise software development.
Minimum required education and experience:
● Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology or related disciplines.
● 5-7 years of experience conducting user research and designing solutions for complex web-based or enterprise applications.
● OSDE 310
● 3 weeks vacation
● Annual bonus
● Annual inflation adjustments
● Set up Allowance of 1000 USD
● 100% Internet Reimbursement
● English Program
● Birthday free day
● Free access to LinkedIn Learning and own training platform.
● Additional life insurance
● Extended paternity leave
● Adoption leave
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.