The company sees itself as a personalized subscription service that utilizes continuous health information combined with human and machine intelligence to take care of its members daily.
The company has developed clinical-grade wearables capable of transmitting user health data to the company’s cloud. From there, an artificial intelligence engine processes the data and resurfaces it to the user in a personalized app, while another copy of the data is sent to live healthcare providers for review and a potential intervention handled within the service.
In this role, you will be partnering closely with feature developers, program managers, and data scientists to utilize petabytes of health data (including wearables) and translate them into actionable insights to improve patient outcomes. Furthermore, you will be accountable for building and operationalizing critical components and tools to ensure the data coming in and going out are of the highest data quality and integrity.
Your work will span the following areas:
● Designing and Implementing Big Data solutions on Azure in SQL and C# (preferred).
● Automating sophisticated data science and machine learning algorithms.
● Building Data Analytics for illness detection and prevention, including segmentation models and predicting trends.
● Building metrics, dashboards, and reports for our leadership and product teams.
● Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
● 8+ years of BI or software development experience using MS or industry technologies (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, etc.).
● At least 5 years of experience building large-scale data pipelines and/or web services.
● Solid programming skills in at least one high-level language: C# preferred, Java, or Python.
● Experience building data models and performing complex queries using SQL.
● Machine Learning, Data Science, and statistical modeling experience are highly valued.
● Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
● Must be action-oriented and capable of multitasking well based on priorities.
● Proficient in both spoken and written English.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.