We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our software development company has accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 100 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
What we expect:
● Over 4 years experience in contributing toward the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and existing systems.
● Solid understanding of Linux containerization with Docker.
● 2+ years production experience experience with AWS or other providers.
● 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes, ECS or similar orchestration frameworks.
● Programming skills in any programming language. Preferably Python, Go, Node.js or Ruby.
● Experience implementing and maintaining observability tools (e.g. DataDog, New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana)
● Ability to identify root-cause sources of instability in high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems.
● Configuration management and orchestration (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)Nice to have.
● Experience working as a SRE.
● Familiarity understanding of and software development processes.
● Experience working in an English speaking environment.
● National holidays.
● Flexible hours.
● Travels with the team.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.