We are a rapidly growing SaaS platform for the quick service restaurant industry. It sits at a restaurant’s center creating and managing data for in-store, mobile and online ordering, kiosks, guest engagement, and digital payments as well as kitchen delivery and back of house operations. We serve a nationwide footprint of accounts, including some of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in America. It is backed by several leading venture capital groups and is led by a team of proven industry executives.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager to help drive the future of our platform. The Product Manager is responsible for the Product Planning and Execution throughout the Product lifecycle. This role is a key factor in ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
● Drive day-to-day product management, including detailed feature definition, team assignments, and coordination across teams.
● Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve all of our goals. You will outline entire quarterly roadmaps and project requirements, goals, and constraints.
● Utilize industry and market knowledge to understand the competitive landscape and define/communicate our In-Store strategic plans.
● Work with customers, customer success, sales, marketing, and engineering teams to develop and deliver timely requirements.
● Write, prioritize and manage a backlog of epics and stories for our flagship POS application to ensure all requirements from customers/prospects are well understood and or clarified.
● Work with our UX team to develop user flow diagrams and mockups.
● Be the voice of the customer, understand different user personas, and conduct/track user acceptance testing activities.
● Own and represent product documentation and release notes.
● Communicate product features, benefits to customers, sales team and other stakeholders through presentations and webinars.
● Mentor up-and-coming members of the product team to develop our team.
● Bachelor’s degree with a proven track record implementing software product management methodologies.
● 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager Experience working with developers/customers, understanding their needs, and being their voice.
● Experience and a desire to work in a start-up environment
● Experience working as a product manager for a cloud based, SaaS software is a must.
● Strong technical proficiency to become an expert on our platform and guide developers on the best way to use it.
● Experience leading teams focused on technology solutions in restaurant, hotel, casino operations with POS technology is a preferred.
● Ability to work cross-functionally to get things done and manage a set of competing / conflicting priorities from different organizations
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Good sense of design and experience documenting requirements for UX designers/teams and utilizing resources from Figma.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.