Our company is the world’s first fully decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based virtual social world, built, governed and owned by its users. It’s a truly unique ecosystem with its own decentralized autonomous organization, currency, marketplace and system of property – and it’s growing fast! New creations are added daily by creators who use both open source and proprietary developer tools to make games, puzzles, scenes, artworks – whatever their imaginations allow. Via their personal avatars, users attend live music events, conferences, exhibitions, dance parties and other experiences every day of the year. What began as a proof-of-concept for assigning ownership of digital real estate to users of a blockchain is now an immersive, ever-expanding and richly detailed metaverse, where the world is what you make it.
As the company’s contributors, we are actively seeking for an experienced full-stack engineer to join our remote-friendly team creating the tools to build the metaverse. You will be in charge of developing cool 3.0 web apps (dApps) along with other services. Our ideal candidate has a proactive personality with a strong sense of ownership and initiative.
The ideal candidate should feel comfortable and excited about:
● Developing new features, iterating fast, and creating innovative solutions to complex problems.
● Dealing with existing code and products to make them more efficient, scalable, performant and maintainable.
● Interacting with other teams and stakeholders to understand the short, medium and long term platform goals and bring them to life.
● Identifying problems and bottlenecks and creating innovative solutions for them.
The tech stack:
These are the technologies that the dApps team uses on a daily basis:
● TypeScript (both server & browser).
● React, Redux and sagas.
● Web3 and ethers.js for interacting with Ethereum.
● Node.js for servers.
● GitHub Actions & Workflows for continuous deployment
● Gitlab and Pulumi for the infrastructure provisioning.
● Prometheus and Grafana for monitoring.
● ZenHub for project management.
● Ability to understand existing products, refactor and scale them.
● Experience building, publishing and maintaining software in production environments.
● Experience building Node.js REST APIs and accessing data using query languages like SQL or GraphQL.
● Desire to work with technologies like Redux and Sagas.
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with blockchain-based technologies.
● Has built a Smart Contract using Solidity or Vyper.
● Has built an app (any tool, dApp, etc.) for fun or motivated by a personal frustration.
● Experience working on a distributed team spread across several time zones.
● Fully remote team with flexible working hours.
● 29 vacation days per year.
● Long term incentive of MANA tokens, vested in a 5 years period.
● Additional tokens linked to performance reviews every semester.
● Stipend policy to cover work-related expenses.
● Brand new equipment for remote work, including laptop, screen and chair.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.