Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you dream of an opportunity to be creative and have an impact on the lives of thousands of SMBs worldwide? If so… keep reading!
We’re looking for a Golang/Java Engineer to join our team. As a senior technical memberli of this team, you will be responsible for designing simplified solutions that will change how our customers do business.
Who we are:
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the our commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one.
Come work with us and find out where your career will take you.
What are you going to do?
● Work closely with the team to rapidly iterate on features.
● Participate in code reviews, peer support and architecture.
● Stay up to date with the latest technologies to ensure we are always using the best practices.
● Grow as a developer through peer mentorship and collaboration.
What do you need to bring?
● Significant experience developing user facing applications.
● Experience writing automated unit and functional tests.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Either experience in, or an interest in working with node.js, golang, and react.js.
● Have worked in an agile environment in the past.
What would be great to have?
● Experience working in Golang.
● Experience working with node.js.
● Experience in microservice architectures.
● Experience with cloud environments like GCP, AWS, as well as container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
● Experience with real time messaging systems (Pub/Sub, Kafka).
● Experience with both relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) datastores.
● Practical understanding of HTML, CSS (SASS or equivalent).
● Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and solutions.
● Experience building responsive websites.
● Experience using JS libraries/tools such as React.js, Node.js.
What’s in it for you?
● Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment.
● Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday.
● Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
● 100% remote.
● USD payment.
● 4 weeks of vacations and 10 local holidays paid.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.