The QA Automation is in charge of the design, development and execution of a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds platform standards and end user requirements. Eliminate repetitive manual testing tasks through development and maintenance of automated scripts and programs. Documents and manages the remediation of defects, provides critical feedback on user interface design, user and system workflows to other technology.
● As a Software QA Automation, you will be responsible for designing, developing and executing a wide range of quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds platform standards and end-user requirements.
● Responsible for the full QA testing lifecycle from designing test plans, execution of test cases, to tracking and resolution of defects for moderately complex changes.
● Works with Software Development and Platform teams to understand business requirements and provide input into the technical solution.
● Experience with automation and ability to identify opportunities best suited for creating automated test scripts.
● Provide regular status updates of testing activities to Manager and projects and summarize. issues encountered in a timely and accurate manner.
● Mentoring junior members on the team.
● Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience with QA and/or development, IT, browser-based applications and database testing.
● Proficiency in QA process, best practices, methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle, test automation, manual testing and defect management tools.
● Experience in one or more of the following programming languages and tools: Selenium, Java, SQL; experience with testing Rest APIs an asset.
● Experience in payment systems and the merchant acquiring business is a plus.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.