Our company is one of the largest and most successful fintech software development companies in the world having built three fintech unicorns from scratch-LendingClub, Upgrade and Dianrong. The company specializes in building digital solutions, including 45 original enterprises, 120 digital transformations and 40 product revamps.
The company’s unique Team Captain client-focused process enables our most senior engineers to navigate and apply the latest technologies to develop cutting-edge digital solutions for banks, credit unions, payment companies, lending firms, wealth management firms, and insurance companies.
● Work closely with executive leadership, product managers and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing SAAS solution for various clients.
● Develop and coordinate estimates for software defects, new features, and enhancements that are included in service releases.
● Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements.
● Design, document, code and deploy new features and defects for system related issues (including the creation of SQL queries, creation of web services, client-side.
● Participate in high-level estimates for proposed projects, poker planning for future features, and task estimates for software defects and features at sprint planning.
● 4+ years of SW Engineering/Development in Java.
● 2+ years of experience working in an Agile (SCRUM) environment.
● 2+ years’ experience with Test Driven Development (TDD).
● Awareness of and ability to leverage design patterns for common problems such as scalability, fault tolerance, etc.
● 2+ years’ experience with RESTful APIs design and implementation experience.
● 3+ years’ experience with SQL (SQL Server) – Stored Procedures.
● 5+ years’ experience with Front-End Web tools to include – CSS and Html.
● 2+ years’ experience with GIT.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.