We are searching for an experienced Adtech professional, who brings depth to our Integrations team. Integrations are one of the key elements of our product offering. We want you to be one of our technical POC’s both internally, and externally for all matters integrations related. You will be working with new partners to expand the company’s ecosystem, whilst working on improving and maintaining our existing integrations. You will need to have an exceptional technical and solutions oriented attitude. A focus on optimizing processes along with reducing the time from the initial request to implementation of integrations are key to success in this role.
What you will do:
● Serve as a primary Integrations contact for the company’s partners, and Integrations escalation resource for our internal teams.
● Prepare project/specification plans for integration requests, and deploy them using internal tools. You’ll work with R&D for releasing more complex specifications.
● Investigate operations issues alongside Data Operations to improve integration stability.
● Work closely with Support to identify integration issues vs client implementation errors.
● Improve our Knowledge Base with Partner specific information.
● Play a significant role in the growth and development of the Integration team’s competency.
What you will need:
● B.Tech/B.Sc/B.E or equivalent practical experience.
● 4+ years working in an external-facing technical role, (i.e. Technical Account Management or Customer Success / Support/Solutions Engineering / Professional Services Consultant, etc).
● 2+ years working with mobile / online advertising technology and a general knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem.
● Knowledge using HTTP trace/debugging tools, and setting up testing endpoints for debugging network calls, (i.e. Google DevTools, Charles, Fiddler, etc).
● Experience working with APIs. You’ll be using API testing tools, (e.g. Postman, etc) to create integration specifications.
● Understand database structures and can use SQL to gather insights.
● Excellent project management skills are a must to work effectively with our cross functional teams.
● Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, challenging concepts with minimal assistance.
● Portuguese and English fluency.
● Experience in Mobile App Advertising.
● Experience working with tools like JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Zendesk.
● Knowledge of Android/ iOS SDK’s and their usage.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.