We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer US team, with exceptional technical, organization and communication skills to join our growing team. A customer-focused individual responsible for handling customer and partner support. An exceptional technical aptitude, with precise written and verbal communication skills, who finds it easy to speak to technical and non-technical audiences alike. A highly energetic, independent and fast thinker in a customer-oriented environment.
What you will do:
● Serve as the primary technical support contact for the company’s customers, partners, and internal teams including complex technical troubleshooting and problem-solving.
● Work closely with Product, Engineering, and QA teams to improve and grow the product offering.
● Serve as an advocate for customers with the product organization.
● Become an expert in mobile and the company’s product offering.
● Provide guidance in SDK integration and overall the company’s deployment.
● Play a significant role in the growth and development of our customer support competency.
● Using your deep expertise and advanced troubleshooting skills to coach and mentor other team members.
What you will need:
● Four years or more experience working as a professional services consultant, customer support engineer, technical account manager or sales engineer.
● Hands on experience working with a variety of software products in production environments.
● Experience with mobile support, QA or Development.
● Ability to write scripts, regular expressions, SQL queries, etc.
● Knowledge of HTML, HTTP, API call protocols and formats and HTTP trace/debugging.
● Experience in mobile advertising analytics and Ad-Tech domain is a plus.
● Technical bachelor degree, advanced degree is a plus.
● English and Portuguese fluency.
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
● Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, challenging concepts with minimal assistance.
● Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
● Leverage domain knowledge and deep product skills to quickly gain understanding of the intent of a delivered solution.
● Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
● Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
● Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we’re committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate you being who you are for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.