The Principal Cloud Engineer (PCE) is responsible for delivering complex implementations and participates in discussions about architecture. The Principal is a self-driven engineer who takes the initiative when necessary, and is able to assist and coach other team members. This role must be able to participate in technical discussions with clients, the company’s team, and they might eventually switch to the architect role when needed. The PCE must be able to troubleshoot production incidents, and manage high-pressure situations with clients during outages.
The Principal reports to the company’s architects and PMs, as well as client stakeholders such as but not limited to directors, VPs, and CTOs.
Technical knowledge and experience
Specific experience of +5 years in the majority of the following areas:
● Linux system administration.
● Experience with 2 or more programming languages.
● Experience with AWS, GCP and/or Azure.
● Automation tools: Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation.
● Containers and Container orchestration (Kubernetes).
● Ability to work with rudimentary requirements and specifications.
● Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
● Advanced ability to read and write English.
● Advanced ability to speak English.
● Work with verbal and written English instructions of varying levels of detail.
● Ability to incorporate, consolidate and take directions from the Architect.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.