About the role:
In this hands-on senior role, you will drive company partnerships & sales by continually identifying new opportunities and maintaining existing customer relationships. You will develop and maintain sales pipelines to manage sales quotas.
● Create and execute a strategic sales plan for the US market in conjunction with the leadership team.
● Achieve company objectives by setting quarterly sales goals, performing planning, analyzing performance metrics, and projecting future sales.
● Identify sales opportunities and prospects, specifically AI companies in the US looking to build or expand AI teams, segment them, and build and populate the sales funnel.
● Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their AI talent needs.
● Build the sales pipeline and populate the funnel in Hubspot or CRM agreed with the leadership team.
● Present the company’s products and services to current and prospective clients and drive the sales cycle end to end, from prospecting to negotiating and closing deals.
● Be the point of contact with customers and receive and track feedback on the company’s products and services.
● Partner with the interview and job preparation team to prepare candidates for a successful interview process and placement in the US market closing the gap between Fellows and what the customer expects.
● Contribute to the development of inbound and outbound marketing initiatives for the US market.
● Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to client and partner relationships.
● Track and report placement metrics, time to hire, and revenue from our training programs.
● Build and implement strategies to overcome main customer objections like resistance to hiring fully remote developers, and entry-level developers, among others.
● Contribute to the development of a sales referral network in the US as the business grows.
● Contribute to the development of sales partnerships with HR agencies and consultants to expand the outreach and network in the US market.
Skills & experience:
● Bachelor, Master, or related study in business, sales, or technology.
● 3+ years of experience in AI sales, job placement, and/or HR-related sales activities.
● Proven track record of running successful sales from plan to close.
● Highly effective and professional communication, interpersonal, and sales skills.
● Strong entrepreneurial and growth mindset.
● Thrive in a quick, dynamic environment with an iterative development process.
● Excellent team player that builds trust internally and with our users, customers, and partners.
● Highly analytical and data-driven individual.
● Able to work independently and make decisions in real-time.
● Strong work ethic and a “get-the-job-done” attitude in a fast-paced, startup environment.
● Ability to work collaboratively across many functions and with different teams within the organization.
Nice to have:
● Experience in building and leading sales teams.
● Experience in building sales-related marketing initiatives.
● Technical and business understanding of AI main concepts.
The company is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring, employment, or promotion decisions based
on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender or identity or expression,
pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height, and/or weight.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.