We’re looking for a strong Data Engineer. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company applies the latest technology and the best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
As a Software Engineer (Data), you will be working on our data pipeline orchestrated by various open source technologies. Data sources will vary from hundreds of data providers as well as from our very own platform analytics. You’ll be joining a team primarily focused on providing accurate and consistent data to our platform and customers that cares about shipping sustainable and tested solutions that will affect real-world real estate transactions. If you are interested in building scalable infrastructure to host thousands of small business websites or architecting an interactive editing experience for email marketing, join us!
What’s in it for you:
● Work with the latest and greatest technologies for a venture-backed startup.
● Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
● We actually write automated tests. We take advantage of the latest automation tools like automatic deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and more.
● Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
● Work remotely at the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
● Work on challenging problems, innovate, have fun while doing it.
● Travel around the world. We offer occasional business trips to work with our clients face to face from their offices.
● 3+ years of full-time hands-on data engineer experience.
● 3+ years of experience with Java, Python or Go.
● 3+ years of SQL experience.
● Upper-intermediate to fluent speaking and writing English.
● Experience with Data pipelines (ETL, ELT, DB).
● Experience with data-driven architecture and systems design RESTful APIs.
● Experience with SQL, in-memory and/or distributed SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL, AuroraDB)
● Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs, external frameworks, and libraries.
● Embraces the concepts of Agile Scrum software development and its related collaboration and issue tracking tools (e.g. Freshworks, JIRA, Rally).
● Proven success working in Agile environments (Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
Nice to have:
● Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), multi-tenancy application development.
● Serverless, microservices architecture experience.
● NoSQL experience with Redis / Dynamo.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.