We’re looking for a strong Security Engineer. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company applies the latest technology and the best engineering practices to help businesses grow. We’re in the top 50 companies to watch in LA.
Our client’s mission is to connect online and offline identities in a way that promotes understanding, fairness, and accountability; aiming to use this connected identity to better inform the most important decisions we make as humans.
By using Data Science and Machine Learning, they are helping hundreds of brands across the globe to screen thousands of people every month, while rapidly growing their traffic 30% month over month by utilizing the SaaS model.
Our Python-based Serverless Microservices with FastAPI on the backend power our modern web frontend applications written in React / Redux. We’re using the latest AWS services like Aurora, Lambda, EventBridge, believing in automated testing and solid DevOps principles. Plenty of scaling challenges as well as exposure to Machine Learning and Data Science. Join us, it’ll be fun!
What’s in it for you:
● Work with the latest and greatest technologies.
● Learn from the best people. We constantly challenge the status quo, learn from each other, and invent new ways of building a great product.
● We actually write automated tests. We take advantage of the latest automation tools like automatic deployments, CI/CD pipelines, and more.
● Flexible hours. Just join daily standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings. Other than that you’re in control of your own schedule.
● Work remotely at the comfort of your home or a shared co-working space.
● Work on challenging problems, innovate, have fun while doing it.
● Travel around the world. We offer occasional business trips to work with our clients face to face from their offices.
● 4+ years of full-time hands-on experience in a professional setting.
● 4+ years experience in Security.
● 2+ years Cloud (AWS, GCP, or Azure) experience.
● 1+ years AWS experience.
● Able to have a conversation about technical details speaking and writing English in real time.
● Strong ability to communicate clearly and authoritatively with both technical and non-technical teams.
● Comfortable working with diverse people and teams across the organization, from operations analysts to the CEO.
● Ability to iteratively design and build solutions aligned to the roadmap.
● Serve as a subject matter expert in your primary area(s) of expertise.
● Communicate across the organization on all aspects of SecOps.
● Believe in the Fama mission, work everyday to live that mission, and help others do the same.
● Natural desire and ability to mentor and teach those you work with.
● Hacker mentality (or at least being able to think like one).
Nice to have:
● Assist in selecting vendors to provide solutions when we choose not to build them ourselves.
● Serverless experience.
● Security certifications.
● Being aware of the latest security trends and vulnerabilities.
● Experience with going through a compliance process (SOC II ideally).
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.