Our company is one of the largest and most successful fintech software development companies in the world having built three fintech unicorns from scratch-LendingClub, Upgrade and Dianrong. The company specializes in building digital solutions, including 45 original enterprises, 120 digital transformations and 40 product revamps.
The company’s unique Team Captain client-focused process enables our most senior engineers to navigate and apply the latest technologies to develop cutting-edge digital solutions for banks, credit unions, payment companies, lending firms, wealth management firms, and insurance companies.
Participate in the architecture and development of new micro-services for multiple enterprise-level products. You will be building core common services.
● Use technology to solve business problems and drive positive outcomes.
● Build a scalable technology platform to support a growing business.
● Deliver high-quality code to production.
● Collaborate with DevOps for cloud deployment.
● Work closely in an agile team of product owners, data scientists, business analysts and engineers in a collaborative environment.
● Develop brand new RESTful or Event-Driven services.
● Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
● Experience coding in Java/Python/C++/ Node.js (any OOP).
● Fluent English.
● All the micro services are written in Go. However, it is not a requirement to have experience in Go. We are looking for candidates that would enjoy the challenge of learning and using Go.
● You have designed, built, and maintained REST APIs for use in production and you have experience working with Open API standards like Swagger.
● Experience using Events Framework or Architecture (Kafka, Pub/Sub, Kinesis).
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process preferred.
● Familiarity with DevOps, continuous delivery, configuration management, and tools is desired.
● Knowledge of Microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices.
● Experience working with data: SQL, NoSQL, key-value store, etc.
● Experience with Google Cloud Platform is highly preferred but not required.
● Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes highly preferred but not required.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.