We bring everyone in the education community together to help learners succeed. We create technology, content and platforms that connect teachers, students and parents to each other and help all learners discover their passions and improve their skills. We believe edtech has the power to improve education and enrich the lives of everyone in the education community, no matter where they might live, work, or play. We put the needs of teachers and learners first in everything we build and do. We are at the forefront of the ed tech revolution, not only we launched in 2008 and delighted close to 100 million users across the globe, we are planning on building something brand new to help teachers and students to be even more productive.
Come help us build the future of education!
The role would be working directly with product and tech leads to help design, estimate, build and maintain new products and services around our backend education platform. The role would also require ownership of certain services and areas of responsibility to help teach jr engineers and maintain high architectural standards in our organization
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
● Help translate product features from high level descriptions to technical requirements.
● Work with product ot help estimate and understand scope of work required for implementation of new technologies.
● Manage project timelines and set proper expectations.
● Give feedback into development process and help improve workflows for the entire team.
● Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent, masters nice to have.
● 5+ years software development experience.
● Experience directly in Java, Python, Go, Ruby or C++.
● 3+ years experience using cloud systems in GCP, or AWS.
● Experience estimating, building, and maintaining production grade software.
● Experience with high scalability systems.
● 100% remote.
● USD payment.
● 4 weeks of vacations and local holidays paid.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.