Our app is a goal-based savings, financial literacy and smart spending app made for children, families, and anyone wanting to learn to build their wealth.
The company product suite contains: financial quizzes with memes for those of all ages, a stock brokerage platform, unique savings tools like auto-save and round ups, a teen debit card, and even creative ways for kids to earn cash through allowance and chores.
As a Data Analyst you will:
● Facilitate business planning by providing business insights and reports for product usage, product adoption, customer analysis, and product performance / reliability analysis.
● Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
● Support the company’s mission of protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our customers’ data.
● Provide quality assurance of data and support initiatives for data integrity.
● Process confidential data and information in accordance with external regulation and internal data handling policy, for example SOC2 and PCI standards.
● Assist with the development and implementation of data standards.
● Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, data warehousing and data cleansing.
● Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science.
● 3 years of experience as data analyst, doing data mining, data analytics, big data analytics, or equivalent position.
● Demonstrated ability with data analysis methods and analytics tools like Tableau, QuickSight, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Firebase.
● Extensive SQL knowledge, adept at queries and joining data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases / data systems.
● High attention to detail, ability to work independently and prepare presentations that clearly communicate findings to the stakeholders.
● Excellent verbal and written English communication. Exceptional communication skills with comfort in speaking with senior leaders.
● Demonstrable expertise with data security best practices.
Nice to have:
● Experience working with statistics packages like R, Python and Pandas.
● Experience working on a similar Fintech and product.
● Understanding of security and privacy laws and regulations impacting financial and personal data, for example, COPPA regulations.
● Experience in SOC2 and PCI standards.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.