The company is a transport, logistics, and eCommerce technology company focused on helping traditional businesses in Latin America thrive in a digital world. Our top-notch team of 35+ engineers and more than 100 employees is fully remote throughout the region, and is on pace to triple in size during the next twelve months, led by veterans of world-class Silicon Valley companies and VCs (Uber, Apple, Y Combinator) and large international technology firms (Amazon, Adobe, Oracle).
The coming months represent a tremendous growth challenge for our company, and we’re hoping to build on our already impressive accomplishments by attracting top tech talent and expanding our customer base throughout Latin America.
The Frontend Developer will be responsible for the visual and interactive elements, so that the end-user can easily interact with the website. In addition, they will be in charge of optimizing the user experience, making corrections and usability tests, through the creation of tools that improve the interaction of the site regardless of the browser. Team player with back-end developers, for a successful integration of their work is needed
● 1-3 years of experience developing new user-oriented functionalities.
● VueJs/ Nuxt skills
● Knowledge in HTML, CSS
● Have worked with relational and non-relational databases (MongoDB and PostgresSQL)
● Ability to ensure technical feasibility of UX/UI designs.
● Basic knowledge of Micro-services development.
● Ability to work with a distributed team of Spanish and English speaking employees.
● Strong working ability in written Spanish and English, spoken preferred.
● Although this is a remote location, we prefer that you are living in Latam countries so time difference does not affect the team synchrony.
● You will have a huge and amazing influence on the growth of the company.
● An attractive compensation package
● Remote and global work culture; you can be anywhere in the world.
● 8 paid days off (On top of legal holidays in whatever country you reside in).
● Opportunities to practice and improve Spanish and English while working with an international.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.