Our company is the world’s first fully decentralized, Ethereum blockchain-based virtual world, built, governed and owned by its users. It’s a truly unique ecosystem with its own decentralized autonomous organization, currency, marketplace and system of property – and it’s growing fast!
New creations are added daily by creators who use proprietary developer tools to make games, puzzles, scenes, artworks – whatever their imaginations allow. Via their personal avatars, users attend live music events, conferences, exhibitions, dance parties and other experiences every day of the year.
What began as a proof-of-concept for assigning ownership of digital real estate to users of a blockchain is now an immersive, ever-expanding and richly detailed metaverse, where anything is possible.
We are actively seeking for an experienced Lead Data Analyst to join our remote-friendly team helping to create a top tier Data Ecosystem. You will turn data into information, information into insights, and insights into business decisions. Our ideal candidate has a proactive personality with a strong sense of ownership and initiative. They will be helping stakeholders having a direct impact on the decision making process.
● Define and deliver metrics, reports and dashboards, and analytical models that are key for tracking and managing the business.
● Review and analyze organization data. Suggest optimizations in processes, products, and technologies based on it.
● Provide analysis for large datasets necessary for decisions using actionable insights.
● Collaborate with Marketing, Engineering and other teams to build scalable processes and metrics.
What are we looking for
● Strong experience and record in similar positions or projects.
●Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills to help define business needs and develop technical requirements, and also offer solutions to business problems using data-driven insights.
● Experience creating detailed reports using Data Visualization tools and presenting results.
● Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
● Exceptional verbal communication skills to be able to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users.
● Statistics knowledge: able to comprehend and explain in simple words averages, percentiles, distributions, probabilities, p-values, etc.
Our Tech stack
● SQL (with dbt)
● Similar role in gaming industry
● Experience with our tech stack or similar tools
● Experience working with advanced statistics
● Experience working with machine learning
● Fully remote team with flexible working hours.
● 29 annual PTOs.
● Long term incentive of tokens, vested in a 5 years period.
● Additional tokens linked to performance reviews every semester.
● Brand new equipment for remote work, including laptop, screen and chair.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.