Our goal is to identify the best professionals and connect them with great companies. Helping both of them achieve success in their professional careers and their businesses.
In their client, a well known US Streaming Platform, you will be testing, and breaking, code constantly, but also helping rebuild it better.
As a Software Test Engineer (STE) you will:
- Test infrastructure and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology highly focused on developing automated tests within an iteration.
- Drive Test Driven Development where modules that are being worked on are tested right away for immediate feedback.
- Provide a risk assessment on the defects identified and set the correct priority and severity.
- Perform ad-hoc/exploratory tests from a feature as well as regression testing and performance testing. Automation is NOT the only mechanism for quality.
- Mentoring of team members on the several competencies, such as STE Test Automation Standards, use of STE Unified Test Framework.
What we expect from you:
- Make great solutions. People must feel you’re helping them to make their lives better: In work, in life, in whatever aspect you impact.
- Share your thoughts. Suggest solutions and new points of view to improve your everyday life.
- Improve every day. Learn something new every day and your day will be richer.
- Work together. Help others to see the value of teamwork.
- Recognize effort. It makes people happy and makes you a better person.
We are looking for SSR/SR STE with a fluent level of English.
- Clear spoken and written English
- 3+ years of formal testing experience from planning to execution
- 2+ years Hands-on experience with developing automated tests
- Must have solid experience in:
- API Testing
- Experience in 1 of the following 2:
- Performance Testing, using tools such as jMeter, Curl, WebPageTest or other commercial or open source tool (3 months at least)
Nice to have experience in:
- Functional testing roles
- Native AWS experience
- Video Content Delivery experience
- 100% Remote Job
- USD payment
- Unlimited Time Off
- Possibility of travelling to the US
- Excellent work environment, technical challenges and modern stack to work with.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.