We build real scalable and high-profile internet products. Our solutions are carefully crafted by a team of development experts. We will help companies choose the most appropriate architecture, and ensure your requirements are met. We understand the challenges of our customers and how they feel. We help organizations of all sizes adopting new and existing Microsoft and Open Source technologies and provide advanced quality assurance services that can help companies Load and Stress test their apps, write automated cross-browsers tests, client side tests and also find nasty memory leaks
The company Semi-SR Developers should be passionate about IT and eager to learn new technologies and software development skills, the industry best practices and how to apply them, as well as improve their collaboration and reporting skills to be able to work confidently as part of a challenging project, with exposure to the client via chats, emails and calls while being supported and coached by their supervisors. They should have a solid foundation about programming, OOP, SQL and relational database systems and also basic knowledge about systems and how they communicate through the network.
- A good understanding of web app architectures such as MVC, REST API and SPA.
- Knowing how to connect to the database using the Repository pattern and ORM libraries or similar.
- Being well-versed at writing SQL queries, DML and DDL.
- Basic knowledge on how to write unit and functional end-to-end tests.
- Being good at collaborating with team members and maintaining and cheerful work environment.
- Having a good level of written and spoken English to be able to participate and keep up with conversations.
- Java / .NET Core C# / Python / Typescript.
- SQL – ORACLE / SQL Server / PostgreSQL / MySQL.
- Maven / Gradle / NuGet / pip / NPM.
- Selenium WebDriver.
- Junit / NUnit / MSTest.
- Nice to have: Cucumber, REST Assured.
- 2+ years of software development work.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate (B1) English level.
Apply for this position
If you are already talking to a recruiter from CONEXIONHR, DON'T FILL THE FORM.