We are looking exceptional problem solvers to join our teams building the next generation of applications designed for the cloud. You will be a part of high-performance team with outstanding opportunities for learning and personal development. You will be expected to creatively address complex problems and work under the guidance of leads/architects.
The successful candidate will have worked on at least one cloud transformation program, with experience through all phases of the software development life cycle. The candidate should have strong analytical skills.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years software development experience
- 2+ years experience with micro-services, event driven, or other cloud native architecture
- 2+ years experience with one or more of the following cloud providers: AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Databases(SQL, NoSQL), object-oriented and functional programming concepts
- Working experience of 12-factor application development and SOLID Principles
- Expertise in developing distributed and Event Driven applications
- Experienced polyglot programmer with Hands on coding experience in at least two programming languages like Java, C#, Go or Scala
- Hands on coding experience with development frameworks like Spring, Spring boot, .NET Core / .Net Framework
- Sound knowledge of software engineering development practices with experience in building applications that are secure, automated and observable. Using CI/CD pipelines, Log aggregation/Monitoring/alerting.
- Working experience in Cloud Native Microservices Development, Serverless programming
- Knowledge of EA principles and methodologies
- Practitioner of Agile development methodology and working experience in Test Driven Development
- AWS, Azure, GCP or Pivotal – experience developing using PaaS components. Developer / Architect certification in cloud platforms.
- Experience in working on scale applications
- Able to convert business problems into appropriate technical solutions
- Work Permit and all relocation costs are taken care off by the company.
- On arrival 3000 USD of relocation grant to get them started – this will be mentioned in the offer.
- Any quarantine expenses are taken care by the company.
- 7000 USD interest free loan for getting a car etc.
- 2/3 of tuition fees for kids education is sponsored by the company. KG onwards.
- We have an apartment complex on lease – the associates will get first month rent off if they choose to stay in the apartment complex.
- 50% of medical insurance contribution from company
- Equal contribution / match for pension contribution by company – that starts after 9 months on the island
- Learning & Development – for certifications of interest – learning and certification cost is reimbursed by the company.
Perfecto, seguí hablando con él.
Aplica para esta posición
Si ya estás hablando con un reclutador de CONEXIONHR, NO COMPLETES EL FORMULARIO.